Submitted papers must meet the following requirements:
– Must be a topic on philosophy. Submissions on all areas and traditions of philosophy are accepted.
– Although we privilege undergraduate submissions, we also accept fresh graduate work that is written by authors who graduated at most one year ago. If you’ve graduated in 2021, you may submit your paper for the 2022 issue. Papers that are submitted by authors that graduated earlier than 2021 will not be accepted.
– You are advised to follow the Chicago Manual of Style. Authors may be asked to reformat if their paper is selected for publication.
– You are encouraged, but not required, to include an abstract of no more than 300 words.
– Must be between 1500-5000 words, 12pt.
– Must not include any identifying information including your name, year of study, university, or major. This information should be sent in a separate document or at the body of the submission e-mail to maintain the impartiality of the blind review process. Graduate students should include their graduation term and year for their undergraduate degree among their personal information.
Please e-mail all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title [Last Name, First Name] – Ergon 2022. Further inquiries may be directed to that e-mail address. Authors of papers submitted before the deadline will be contacted by the staff at Ergon regarding our decision.